Information concerning the use of personal data
Information concerning the use of personal data as per Legislative Decree N° 196/2003.
1. Personal data will be subject to processing and use in the computerized archival system of S.A.G. S.r.l., in compliance with Article 4 of the a.m. Legislative Decree, for activities connected to recruitment and selection of personnel in the interest of S.A.G. S.r.l. and its subsidiaries and associated companies, for uses connected to the management of the web site www.isoleborromee.it and any related services, as well as for commercial, promotional and marketing purposes connected to the services on offer.
Moreover, such details will also be used:
a. to provide assistance in the use of the Services and in general for the management of the site www.isoleborromee.it;
b. to send information concerning the use of the services for which users are registered;
c. to send commercial information concerning new initiatives by S.A.G. S.r.l.;
d. for the execution of statistical and market research and studies (on an aggregate basis and never individual);
e. for interactive commercial communications.
2. A subsequent revocation of acceptance, as per Item 1 above, will result in the cancellation of the registration request for services of the site www.isoleborromee.it.
3. Personal data must be entered before access can be given to the services of the site www.isoleborromee.it.
Registration is free but conditional on the receipt of such data and the acceptance by the user of the terms indicated in the general conditions. S.A.G. S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse registration and to interrupt the supply of services should any of the details supplied prove to be false.
4. Procedure for treatment of personal data
Subject to all treatments as per Article 4 of the Legislative Decree N° 196/2003, the data will be recorded by using paper and/or electronic methods. However measures will be adopted to preserve privacy and to avoid any risk of loss, destruction, unauthorized access or not-allowed treatment.
5. Any personal data supplied will only be available to:
a. subsidiaries and associated companies of S.A.G. S.r.l.;
b. public and private bodies in conformity with current legislation
c. external companies that carry out recruiting activities on behalf of S.A.G. S.r.l. and its subsidiaries and associated companies.
6. Art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 gives users specific rights concerning the treatment of personal data, including:
a. the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data that may concern them;
b. the right to update, rectify or complete such data, as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous data or their suspension in the case of misuse;
c. the right to deny use as per the indications indicated above only for legitimate reasons;
d. the right to deny use for commercial or promotional purposes, the forwarding of publicity materials or the administration of market research.
e. The holder of the rights to manage such data is S.A.G. S.r.l. . The person responsible for data management, as per Legislative Decree 196/2003, is the Information Systems Service. You can communicate with this department by e-mail at email@example.com or write to S.A.G. S.r.l., via Borromei 1/A, 20123 Milan.