Educational offer | Parco Pallavicino
Getting to know fauna and flora
Through a multidisciplinary approach, children and young people can experiment directly in the field and learn the secrets and dynamics of the natural world with various levels of difficulty. The notions provided will have the aim of improving their knowledge of animals and plants, suggesting some solutions for approaching the wild fauna with respect and trust, or creating “a woodland classroom”.
The botany and fauna workshops run by experts in biology and the natural sciences from the Parco Pallavicino enable children and young people to approach the botanical world and that of animals, to learn how to get to know them. The activities are designed for infant, primary and lower-level secondary schools.
Together with the biologists and park employees, it will be possible to feed the deer, llamas and Tibetan goats that live on the Farm. In the Pulcineria, newborn chicks can be admired as they take their first steps in the world.
The aim is that to establish a relationship between young visitors and the inhabitants of the park.
The activities proposed in the classroom have the aim of delivering the values of biodiversity of flora and fauna through play, observation and discovery.
Fill the form,
we will contact you
A story of love, protection and respect that has lasted for six centuries.Who we are
ROCCA DI ANGERA
- Buy tickets, guided tours and much more safely and quickly directly online.
How to get
- Terre Borromeo is easily accessible! They are only an hour and a half from Milan and easily reachable from the main airports. Find out how to reach them by car, train and how to book the ferry that will take you to the islands.
What to see
- Palazzo Borromeo +
- The Italian-style garden +
- Palazzo Borromeo +
- The English-style garden +
Rocca di Angera
- The Historic Rooms +
- The Museum of Dolls and Toys +
- Ala Scaligera +
- The fauna +
- The flora +
Parco del Mottarone
- Mottarone Adventure Park +
- Bar Stazione +
- Rifugio Genziana +