- For a safe visit
Vademecum Covid Guide
• You are advised to arrive at the locations with a ticket already purchased online via the platform booking.isoleborromee
• In compliance with the safety rules, access to the sites may be limited.
• It is not possible to enter the sites if you have a high temperature (over 37.5°) or other symptoms of influenza and where hazardous conditions exist, such as coming from risk areas or in close contact with persons testing positively for the virus in the last 14 days or coming from abroad in the last 14 days.
• Access is only permitted if you are wearing a mask.
• You are advised to wash your hands frequently; hand sanitising gel dispensers are located at various points inside the sites.
• Always keep a distance of more than one meter from the other visitors and from the sites personnel.
• Inside the Parco Pallavicino, touching the cages, the enclosures and/or the facilities present inside the Park is prohibited. You are also advised not to touch the animals.
We thank you for respecting all the indications on the signs and given by the supervisory personnel.
A story of love, protection and respect that has lasted for six centuries.Who we are
ROCCA DI ANGERA
- Buy tickets, guided tours and much more safely and quickly directly online.
How to get
- Terre Borromeo is easily accessible! They are only an hour and a half from Milan and easily reachable from the main airports. Find out how to reach them by car, train and how to book the ferry that will take you to the islands.