- Terre Borromeo
- Official Website
- Isole Borromee and Rocca di Angera
- Terre of Art
- Marble, stucco, tapestries and paintings
Baroque at its most astonishing
- Isole Borromee
- Terre of Taste
- Enjoy the excellence of Made in Italy cuisine
- 28 January 2022
Terre Borromeo is the brand identifying the cultural and natural sites associated with the Borromeo family in the distant past and includes:
Isola Bella and Isola Madre in the archipelago of the Isole Borromee; Parco Pallavicino in Stresa;
Parco del Mottarone along the slopes of the mountain of the same name;
Rocca di Angera, on the Lombard side in the province of Varese, and the Castelli di Cannero located in the Upper Vergante.
Original and exclusive ideas for Christmas shopping are available online at the Terre Borromeo boutique.
Goodbye till 18 March next year
The spring and summer season of opening of the Terre Borromeo museums and gardens on Lago Maggiore concludes on November 1st.
A story of love, protection and respect that has lasted for six centuries.Who we are
ROCCA DI ANGERA
- Buy tickets, guided tours and much more safely and quickly directly online.
How to get
- Terre Borromeo is easily accessible! They are only an hour and a half from Milan and easily reachable from the main airports. Find out how to reach them by car, train and how to book the ferry that will take you to the islands.